Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ok, I think I get it . . .

Ok, so thanks to Camille and Torrie I think I get how to do this now. (We will see). So, I am finally updating this since it has been since NOVEMBER! As everyone already knows we are expecting a baby on December 8th (I am expecting it a little sooner though). Pretty much everyone is hoping for a girl. I am okay either way but would really love to have a baby girl. Lance will be 3 in just a couple weeks. Kayla is 15 and Kaitlyn just turned 13! We will be moving in june but staying in our same Ward boundaries so we are excited about that. I guess that is pretty much all for now. I have mother's day shopping to do! Talk to you all soon! Samantha

5 comments:

Lani said...

What a cute picture of your family! Your little Lance is such a cutie!

Lani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlo said...

Oh great to see you blogging Samantha. it's a lot of fun, and a great way to keep in touch with those far away. so keep it up. Very beautiful picture of your family.

Amber Waite said...

Since you only wrote this blog back in MAY I guess I'll respond. What's up? You wouldn't believe how I ran across your blog. My big sister, Nichole, is your Visiting Teacher companion. Who knew? Well anyway, keep this up! I've been having some troubles myself but its definitely worth the effort.

Unknown said...

K Samantha so sorry, I didn't know you had a blog. I will add you to my friends list. YEAY!!