Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Baby KICKED ME!

Hi Everyone,
I know I stink at keeping up with this thing! I still don't know how to do a whole lot on it so that is my excuse! So, Lance is 3 now which has been fun so far! I was a little worried because right before he turned three he was being rotten but he has been ok lately. And, I am now 16 weeks pregnant! I started feeling the baby move last week! I LOVE that! That is the greatest thing about being pregnant! Now, I feel the baby move at least a few times a day, still just little thumps but it's still great. Apple juice helps! :) All that sugar gets the baby movin. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and they will schedule my ultrasound appointment. My doctor does them between 21 and 24 weeks so of course I am going to push for the DAY I TURN 21 WEEKS! I just can't wait to find out what I'm having (although I am convinced it's a girl!) So is Daniel, and Lance. We will see. I am having a hard time with names so send me any cute names for boys or girls that you like so I will have some help! Thanks! Talk to you all soon! Sammi

2 comments:

KillmerFam said...

Hey! I found your blog/comment on the Dunn's blog and thought I'd say hello. I'm glad things are going well for you! Congrats on the new baby, and don't count on being early! Michael was 1 week early, so Emma should've been, right? Wrong! She was 3 days late! Not bad, but still! I love feeling the baby move, but I don't love when they get bigger and kick you in places you don't want to be kicked! Anyway, check out our blog whenever. I update mine a little more often than you! ;)

Lani said...

Hi Sam! I'm so glad you've been feeling the baby movin around. Always exciting. Hang in there until your ultrasound--I'll be keeping my ear open for any cute names.