Sunday, November 9, 2008

Well we have only 4 weeks to go (as of tomorrow)!! Hopefully Addysyn May will make her grand entrance at least a few days early though! I am more than ready to have this little girl! Things are going well around the Scott household. Daniel is working hard as usual. Lance has been growing like a weed lately and he is more than ready for his baby sister to be born too (I think mostly because he doesn't like all the stuff mommy can't do pregnant and is tired of me leaving him to go to doctor's appointments). :) We have no plans for Thanksgiving except sitting around the house waiting for my MOM TO COME!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! She will be moving here Thanksgiving day and then my Dad will move once their house sells! We are all very excited to have Nana around! Other than that, not a lot going on around here, just waiting for the baby to get here! :) Samantha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left. I thought you had 3 months left when we moved. You can tell I wasn't paying attention to well was I? lol

I'm so excited for you to have a sweet baby girl.

I have to thank you again, I don't know if you even know this but the blanket you made for Ty is "HIS" blanket, he can not sleep or take a nap with out it. One night we went to put him to bed and I realized it was still in the washer so we tried to trick him by giving him something else with a silky edge and he wouldn't go for it. He stayed up until his blanky was dry. lol He doesn't carry it around with him all day so that's nice but he just has to have it to sleep.

Thanks again!!! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of little miss Addysyn. (did I spell it right?)

Marlo said...

So glad you finally updated!! it was so fun to have you and the youth over last night. You do a great job with them!! Can't wait for you to have your baby. what a cute name she'll have. and also how great that your parents are moving back here!! (is your mom gonna stay with you guys til their house sells?)

Brooke and Eric said...

Hey!!! I'm so glad you found me!!! This is great! I love being able to keep intouch with people this way. Congrats on the pregnancy and your little guy is so cute! I'd love to do your pictures! I will be stopping the second or third week of January (unless she comes sooner...) so anytime before then just let me know. We'll do family pics and and pics of the kids!!! I love doing pictures of newborns!!! Talk to you soon.
Brooke
Check out the recent pics I've taken at www.thismomentphotography.blogspot.com
We're running a special through my pregnancy $50 for an hour sitting and all of your pictures on a disk with full printing rights.

Lani said...

Hi Sam! She's coming so soon. I'm expecting a post when she arrives so i can see how cute she is.