Sunday, March 22, 2009

I know I know!



Ok, I have said it before, I will say it again, I know I am lousy at updating this thing. So, here we go, update of the quarter. :) All is well with all of us. Daniel is working hard as always. I am trying to keep up with Lance and Addysyn and all their Dr visits and illnesses lately! We have had lots of colds and coughs and tonsilitis and ear infections this winter. Mostly Lance but Addysyn has had her fair share too. Lance just got his 4th set of tubes put in his ears this week because he still has a lot of ear problems. Surgery went great and he didn't even cry this time when he woke up! I was so proud of him for being so brave! He also knocked out his left front tooth last week when he fell pushing a neighbor kid on his bike and planted his face in the street! The other front tooth is loose and the dentist thinks it will probably have to come out too but it seems to be getting less loose so we shall see. His face healed up great and FAST though so that's good (he looked pretty bad when it first happened! Kaitlyn also just had surgery a couple weeks ago on her foot again! She is doing great though and recovering fast! Hopefully her foot will cooperate this time around! She is doing great in school and is such a fun girl to have around! Kayla is doing good and growing up too fast. She is 16 now and spends a lot of time talking on the phone so we don't hear from her a lot but realize this is normal 16 year old girl stuff! :) Addysyn is doing wonderful! Her colic (yes, she screamed her head of, I mean SCREAMED her head off, for the first 2 months of her life) has gotten better. She is now quite the sweet happy little baby girl. She is so much fun! She has just started laughing recently and she thinks Daddy is the funniest person in the world! I will be trying to make her laugh and she will laugh but then Daddy does the SAME thing I'm doing and she CRACKS UP! It is so cute! I will try to post a video (not quite sure how to do that but I'll try to figure it out). Oh, Kaitlyn will be 14 in april, lance will be 4 in may, and Addysyn will be 4 months in about a week (forgot to tell you all their ages!). :) Anyway, I think that is all for now. I will post new pics too for everyone to see!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I hope this post has something to do my talk with your mom :) Love seeing the pics of the kiddos and what you guys are up to.

Marlo said...

I had no idea your baby had colic for the 1st 2 mths?!! glad she's happy now! those pix of Lance... oooochhhh!! thanks for the update, fun to read about your family, I really don't know about anyone unless they blog, so keep em comming!!

Unknown said...

WOW and update, we should all feel so privileged. Poor Lance and his tooth. Gracie was kicked in the mouth at pre-school on accident and she had to have her front tooth pulled out. I thought it would never grow back, but of course it did. Addy is so stinking cute, can I call her Addy or is that a NO NO? :) Great to hear you guys are doing well, I was wondering. Oh, did your parents ever sell their home up north?? Just wondering. We finally have renters in ours. You can check out our web site too you know. lol

web.me.com/torrienicholas

(just cut and paste this into your browser)

Take care, keep the updates coming if you can handle it!! :)

Lani said...

So fun to see the kids getting bigger. I still feel sad that I've never seen Addysyn in person. And poor you! A baby with colic is no fun!! The mom of the month award should go to you!
Lance is looking soo grown up!!