Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday To MOMMY!

I turned 29 on monday (aug 31) and this is Addysyn reading the instruction manual for my present. Does she look confused? Daniel came to wake me up from my nap to tell me someone was at the door for me. Went to the door and no one was there so I leaned out to look and there was a box. Opened it and there was a CAMERA!!!! No, wait, not JUST a camera!! A FANCY camera! :) I have been wanting a good camera for a long time. Everytime I see someone with their nifty camera that takes super great pics (TORRIE!!) I think "someday". Well, that someday was monday! Yay me!! I got a Canon Rebel xs. I don't know entirely what that means but I know it takes super nice pictures. I am having lots of fun playing with it and looking online to try to learn all the tricks and tips of taking fabulous photos! Any advice would be much appreciated! Maybe now that I have this new toy I will update my blog more. :P It's worth a try right? Anyway, 29 has started out allll right! Samantha

2 comments:

Marlo said...

Hope you had a awesome Birthday Samantha!!! What a great surprise from your husband!! have fun with your new camera!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the compliment! It's always fun getting your first camera....don't tell Scott but you will want to buy more lenses soon that will cost more than your camera!!! LOL Then you will want to upgrade cameras. Have fun learning it's NEVER ENDING!! But that's what I love!! Here's a hint learn how to shoot in Manual mode as soon as possible it opens up a whole new world!!